Equality in Uganda is achievable. Here is how

Early this year, the anti-poverty charity Oxfam released a research report which showed that by 2016 1% of the world’s population will own more wealth than the other 99%. Winnie Byanyima the Executive Director Oxfam International launched a passionate campaign to help change the tide.
View Post